Viewpoint Educational Foundation Routine Maintenance (Lake or treambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0023-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Viewpoint Educational Foundation Routine Maintenance (Lake or treambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0023-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to routine maintenance of Dry Canyon Creek and the associated culvert for sediment removal and vegetation management. Approximately 1.61 acres of CDFW jurisdiction exists onsite. Approximately 100 cubic feet of accumulated sediment will be removed from 28 square feet, native species will be trimmed adjacent to the intake and outfall of the bifurcation culvert within 0.18 acre, and invasive species will be prevented from establishing within the entire 1.61 acres.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (805) 962-4698
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or nor expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.