San Miguelito Creek Enhancement Plan (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0249-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- San Miguelito Creek Enhancement Plan (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0249-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is a restoration project required as mitigation for the spill of diatomaceous earth into San Miguelitio Creek from Imerys Filtration Minerals California property. The spill consisted of a slurry of water and diatomaceous earth, which flowed approximately 2.6 miles down San Miguelito Creek. A stipulated judgement between the State of California and Imerys Minerals Californai required a final restoration plan to be provided to CDFW and Central Coast Water Quality Control Board for review and approval prior to implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 498-2385
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321 - Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Action by a regulatory agency to enforce a permit issued by the regulatory agency .
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.