Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0582-R1, Kidder Aerial Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0582-R1, Kidder Aerial Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the directional boring under Kidder Creek for the installation of a conduit to support a network of fiber optic cable and copper distribution cable. The entrance and exit pits will be substantially beyond (outside) the top of each stream. The Project will include installation of a six-inch HDPE conduit as a casing and then place multiple soft ducts inside the casting for future fiber optics and copper cable as needed. This project is required to replace an existing aerial line that crosses Kidder Creek to the west of this location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.