Cosgrove Creek and San Andreas Creek Vegetation Clearing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0285-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Cosgrove Creek and San Andreas Creek Vegetation Clearing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0285-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of removing vegetation at two locations within Calaveras County: Cosgrove Creek and San Andreas Creek. The project will only remove vegetation within the creek that reduces the flow capacity of the channel. Using hand tools only trees that are 4-inches diameter at breast height (DBH) and smaller will be removed. Any trees larger than 4-inches will be limbed up 48-inches DBH. There will be no ground disturbance associated with the project and all material removed will be placed outside of and where it canno re-enter the creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of land for public and roadway safety and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.