Emergency Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0299-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Emergency Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0299-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0299-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Casey and Joan Kelly. Project is limited to the repair of the existing bank slope protection. The repair will be hydraulically compatible with the adjacent gunite armor. The approx. extent of damaged gunite lining is 24 feet by 20 feet, with an additional approx. 15 feet of undercutting. Access to the site will occur from the top of the bank, where existing vegetation will be protected in place with limited disturbance. The existing damage and undercut gunite will be removed in order to install the new gravel bedding, armor and cut off wall.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- 38°35'53.26"N 121°19'53.58"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to the repair of existing bank slope protection and does not require any work in sensitive habitat or within the wetted portion of the river.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.