Surf and Ocean Education and Safety Camps for at Risk and Underserved Bay Area Youth
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Surf and Ocean Education and Safety Camps for at Risk and Underserved Bay Area Youth
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Grant to MeWater Foundation to provide equipment, transportation, and outreach activities to conduct 20 additional free surf and ocean education camps (each serving 20 participants for a total of 400 participants served by this grant) over the course of 2018.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-1212
- Marin San Francisco San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Regular operation of Muir Beach, Ocean Beach, Pacifica State Beach, and Miramar Beach with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.