Lucus Dock Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0279-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lucus Dock Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0279-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project includes using an excavator with a pile driver to install (4) 8" support piles under the footprint of the existing dock to support an unattended dock during extraordinary low lake levels. The existing floating dock will be moved to deep water during high lake levels and when the lake is drawn down, the excavator will access the lakebed from residential Lot #33.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (916) 247-0678
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to land and will have no impact on sensitive species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.