Rehabilitate Connection Ramp Pavement at various locations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Rehabilitate Connection Ramp Pavement at various locations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to replace and repair failing pavement on the roadway and interchanges within the project limits on I-80. Related damaged structures will also be repaired (such as barriers, loop dectors, and signals) and maintenance vehicle pull-out safety areas will be upgraded. All work will occur within the existing state right of way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0585
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(d), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance project for an existing highway facilities; No impacts were identifed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.