Pont Mugu Upper Sycamore Canyon Trail Repair (16.17.A3) (ER-11938)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pont Mugu Upper Sycamore Canyon Trail Repair (16.17.A3) (ER-11938)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would repair a trail that was severely eroded due to rain events after the 2013 fire. The trail is no longer usable by equestrians because of the sheer drop in elevation due to soil erosion. The project would build a retaining wall from native rock along the current trail to decrease the grade of the trail and to keep soil from eroding into the drainage channel. The project would install splash stones for energy dissipation at the bottom of the drainage to keep it from eroding deeper. Measures to be implemented to avoid impact to CDPR resources may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Angeles District 1925 Las Virgenes Road
Calabasas, CA 91302-1909
Phone : (818) 880-0365
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Trail or road repairs and Trail construction or realignment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.