Mobilitie NPC2017-065 Sacramento Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Document Title
- Mobilitie NPC2017-065 Sacramento Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Mobilitie installs small cells, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems that enhance performance of telecommunications networks.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Cross Streets
- Florin Perkds Rd, Morrison Creek Dr.; Greenhaven Dr, Florin Rd., 10th St, Richards Blvd, Bercut
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision 10-12-004, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Mobilitie would fall within one or more categorical exemptions identified under CEQA, and that further environmental review would be necessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.