Little Cow Creek Bank Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0408-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Little Cow Creek Bank Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0408-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to repair of an eroded streambenk from storm damage occurring in the winter of 2017. The repair work will be into and extend rip-rap that was authorized under Agreement No. 1600-2009-0293-R1. Specific backfilling the headcut area with local soil from the property, compacting soil to create a 2.1 slope for the rip-rap to rest on, installing a trench at the toe of the bank slope to anchor rip-rap, placing erosion control fabric and boulders 1-5 feet in diamer for a distance of approximately 100 feet and 8-10 feet in height.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Region 1 - Northern 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There appear to be no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed and no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat by constructing the project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.