Emerald Vista Storm Drain Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0194-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Emerald Vista Storm Drain Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0194-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0194-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to city of Elk Grove. The project is limited to the removal and replacement of the outfall in Elk Grove Creek at Emerald Vista Drive. The new outfall includes new a headwall, wing walls and trash rack. The outfall will measure 9.5 ft wide by 21 ft long. The outfall pipe is 48-in diameter. The outfall will have 17 cy of rip rap placed around it.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Elk Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes the replacement of an existing structure and will not significantly impacts special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.