American River Pump Station 2017 Storm Drainage Repairs (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0234-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- American River Pump Station 2017 Storm Drainage Repairs (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0234-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0234-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Placer County Water Agency. Permittee proposes to repair an access road and riprap that was damaged by severe flows during the winter of 2017 at the American River Pump Station facility. The proposed project includes the following repair activities: 1. replace guardrail and signage along the access road, approx 51 lf and eight 6" x 8" wooden posts. 2. restore the area of undermined riprap on the access road at the pump station. 3. Replace washed out gravel along the right side of access road. 4. Replace gravel area at bottom of access road. 5. Replace damaged grouted riprap at the boat launch ramp. 6. Replace riprap upstream of concrete cut-off wall. 7. Replace diamond plate steel intake gate covers, steel plate covers, repair Knife Gate Vault and replace steel knife gate hatch covers. 8. Replace safety handrails, approx 242 lf with 37 posts anchored to existing concrete structure approx 4 ft in height. The project is expected to take approx 60 days to complete. All construction equipment will access the site via existing roadways and all work will be conducted outside of the active watercourse and within the existing footprint of the damaged facilities. No vegetation will be removed as part of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the repair of an existing public facility involving no expansion of use beyond that which previously existed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.