Amendment to Water Supply Agreement Between Central Coast Water Authority (CCWA) and the City of Buellton and Amendment to Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement Cr
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Buellton, City of (City of Buellton)
- Document Title
- Amendment to Water Supply Agreement Between Central Coast Water Authority (CCWA) and the City of Buellton and Amendment to Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement Cr
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize CCWA to agree to the assignment, the project involves the following approvals by Buellton: (1) approval of an amendment to the Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement to authorize CCWA to contract with DWR for the delivery of SWP water to the county; and (2) an amendment to the water supply agreement between the city and CCWA to affirm CCWA's power to levy a tax or assessment as necessary to provide for all payments under the State Water Supply Contract in the event CCWA is unable to raise sufficient funds by other means.
- Buellton Guadalupe Santa Barbara Santa Maria
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15320, 15301b
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing public facilities. A public agency may determine an activity to be exempt based upon general rule that CEQA applies only to projects that have a potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.