French Lake Gage Station Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0158-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- French Lake Gage Station Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0158-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0158-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the Nevada Irrigation District. The proposed gage station will consist of a concrete weir wall, approx 4 ft tall by 35 ft long by 1.25 ft wide, that will be founded on bedrock and connect to the bedrock walls on either side of the channel. In the center of the weir, a flume approx 12 ft long by 4 ft tall by 5 ft wide will be constructed perpendicular to the weir wall to convey the measured flows in a controlled channel that can be calibrated. The weir will be located approx 50 ft below the dam outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Location Info
- Cisco Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only minor alterations to land and water and will not remove any healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.