GP: Low density residential; Z: Low density residential
The proposed project would annex the 9.1 acre project site into the city of Tracy. In addition, as part of the annexation process, the proposed project would provide the project site pre-zoning. The zoning for the project site would be a new zone classification, the Community Recreation Support Services Zone. There is no specific development proposed as part of the proposed project. The proposed project consists of three actions: 1) annexation of the site into the Tracy City limits, 2) pre-zoning the site to Community Recreation Support Services, and 3) amending the Tracy Zoning Code to include the Community Recreation Support Services Zone.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.