Project will install a 3 MW community-scale biomass gasification system on a previously disturbed but currently unused 9-acre portion of the Hat Creek Construction and Materials, Inc. site. Current site uses include offices, construction equipment storage, an asphalt plant, a concrete plant, a rock quarry, wild rice cultivation, and a brewery. The gasification reactor proposed for this Agreement is designed by West Biofuels for wholesale export to the power grid, after power use by the equipment itself is accounted for, and a biochar byproduct for sale as an agricultural amendment. The distinction of biomass gasification systems versus other bioenergy generation systems is that it.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.