Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0205-R1 for THP 1-17-036 MEN "Alaska Rose"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0205-R1 for THP 1-17-036 MEN "Alaska Rose"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- CDFW is issuing an agreement for culvert installation, replacement and removal; installation of rocked fill fords; installation of energy dissipaters and armorings and water drafting from Class I and II watercourses.
- Contact Information
601 Locust St.
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1789
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second St., Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.