Myers Fire Road Repair (PMSP 176)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Myers Fire Road Repair (PMSP 176)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Myers Fire road has become entrenched due to large water flows. Berms have formed along the edges channeling water and drainages onto the road. This is causing erosion to the road surface, accelerating the erosion. This project will remove the berms, re-establish existing drainages, and reshape the road to allow for sheet flow across the road surface. Excavation is anticipated to be no more than 1'. Excavation would be completed to avoid impact to trees including their root systems.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities. The action falls under "Trails and road repairs" (Class 1, Section 15301).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.