Sacramento Federal Ozone Nonattainment Area Redesignation Substitution Request for the 1979 1-Hour Ozone Standard
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
- Document Title
- Sacramento Federal Ozone Nonattainment Area Redesignation Substitution Request for the 1979 1-Hour Ozone Standard
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Redesignation Substitute Request document demonstrates that the Sacramento Federal Ozone Nonattainment Area has attained the 1979 1-Hour Ozone Standard; and shows that improvement in air quality is due to permanent and enforceable control measures; and demonstrates maintenance of the standard for 10 years. The document also includes a request, after United States Environmental Protection Agency approves the redesignation, to terminate the Clean Air Act Section 185 fee for the 1-hour ozone standard.
- Contact Information
Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
777 12th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 874-4833
- El Dorado Placer Sacramento Solano Sutter Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The redesignation request is exempt from the CEQA Act as an action by a regulatory agency for protection of the environment and because it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.