Cove Fire Salvage (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0618-MOD-R1) for 2-17EM-041-MOD.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Cove Fire Salvage (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0618-MOD-R1) for 2-17EM-041-MOD.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 5 temporary encroachments on Halls Creek to include corrugated Metal pipes, spitler, and/or rocked ford crossings. All of the crossings except crossing X3, are existing native surface wet ford crossings and the temporary crossings shall be placed in the ford. Crossing X3 is associated with new road construction and the crossing shall be constructed as a temporary spittler crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes temporary crossings with a limited number of timber hauling. All but one crossing has previously been used and deconstructed. A pre-consultation was conducted by CDFW to determine the most appropriate crossings. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. No listed species or species of special concern occur within project area. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects ,the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.