Beaver Dam Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0246-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Beaver Dam Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0246-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0246-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the El Dorado Hills Business Park Owners association, as represented by Ms. Linda Wilhelmy. The project is limited to the routine removal of beaver dams within Carson Creek and two of its unnamed tributaries. The initial maintenance activities will consist of removing beaver dams at twelve locations within Carson Creek and its two tributaries. Future beaver dam removals will occur within the bounds of the project location as necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under Class 1 because it consists of regular maintenance of an existing topographical feature with no expansion in its use. It is exempt under class 4 because it consists of minor alterations to land, water, and vegetation and will not remove any healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.