Holland Ranch Levee Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Holland Ranch Levee Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair a 100-foot levee section and protect the inland agricultural land from high tides, flooding, and saltwater intrusion. Approximately 180 cubic yards of riprap would be placed along 100 linear feet of eroded levee along an outside bend of Fay Slough, within the original levee footprint. This section of the levee was formerly protected by a redwood timber wall that has since deteriorated and collapsed. The approximately 50-foot levee width has been reduced by approximately 20 feet due to the force of Fay Slough directed upon the levee at the channel outside bend.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2699
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The new structure will replace a deteriorated structure and provide the same utility over the same linear extent of levee bank.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.