1H880 - Restripe and Rejuvenate Existing Delineation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- 1H880 - Restripe and Rejuvenate Existing Delineation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes an SB-1 project to restripe and rejuvenate existing delineation in Interstate 5 in San Joaquin County. The project will occur on existing paved surfaces within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to replace the existing 4-inch striping with a 6 inch, warranty stripe so that it meets the new 6-inch striping standard. The need for the project is to prevent further deterioration of the striping visibility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.