Westside Road Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Westside Road Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to remove and replace two culverts along Westside Rd that were severely damaged in recent flooding. The project involves removing a 42 in diameter, 54 ft long corrugated metal pipe culvert, replacing it with a 54 ft long five ft by two ft precast concrete box culvert. Additionally, the project will remove a failed 30 in diameter, 40 ft CMP culvert and replace it with a 40 ft, 30 in diameter high density polyethylene culvert.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of two existing failed culverts with new culverts of the same length.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.