Iron Gate and Copco Reservoirs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0592-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Iron Gate and Copco Reservoirs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0592-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0592-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the Klamath River Renewal Corporation. The permittee is proposing to undertake preliminary geotechnical investigations and collect sediment samples from the beds of the Iron Gate and Copco Reservoirs, located along the Klamath River in northern CA.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2306
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt as it will not result in serious or major disturbance to environmental resources and is part of studies being prepared for the Klamath Dam Removal project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.