Lin Stream Crossings (Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0490-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lin Stream Crossings (Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0490-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0490-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ms. Helen Lin. Project is limited to 11 encroachments related to upgrading or replacing stream crossings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project includes upgrading or replacing stream crossings. No hazardous materials at or around project site that may be disturbed or removed. Project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.