Trinity Ridge Farms Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0511-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Trinity Ridge Farms Remediation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0511-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the improvement and/or remediation of several inadequately designated stream crossings to reduce and/or eliminate the risk of sediment discharge tot he Indian Creek watershed. The remediation plan was submitted in order to remedy violations as cited by CDFW staff in a Notice of Violation issued August 17, 2015.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2384
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15308, Class 4 & 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The proejct proposes improvements to and remediation of several inadequately designed permanent stream crossings as well as additional remediation activities involving the removal of sediment and debris from past crossing failure for activities previously unauthorized by the Lake and Streambed Alteration Program per Fish and Game Code section 1602.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.