Issue Right of Entry Permit to Siemens Industry, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit (ROE) to the Siemens Industry, Inc. to gather data at the Broadway crossing operated by the Sacramento Southern Railroad. All work conducted pursuant to this ROE and related project work will comply with all state and federal environmental laws, including but not limited to CEQA, NEPA, the Endangered Species Act, Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code, and conditions specified by this ROE and other permitting agencies.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305 -Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20% that does not result in any changes in land use or density and is included as "issuance of rights of way" and "issuance of permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activies in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.