New Entrance Station at Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- New Entrance Station at Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a new entrance station and reconfigure the roadway at the new entrance station at Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park to replace a kiosk closed due to a hazard tree and to alleviate potential traffic issues.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
PO Box 2006
Eureka, CA 95502-2006
Phone : (707) 445-5344
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, & 4 - Class 1, 3, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing topographical feature involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels; the construction of new small facilities, and is invluded as "road repairs" and "Construction or installation of park facilities, such as kiosks" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR section 15300.4, and the minor public alteration in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.