Little Antelope Valley Fence Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Widlife 6 I/M (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 I/M)
- Document Title
- Little Antelope Valley Fence Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife ("CDFW") proposes to replace approximately 12 miles of existing barbwire fence on the CDFW owned Wildlife Area. The fence will be built to wildlife friendly specifications and constructed primarily using hand tools. The purpose of the project is to demarcate the boundaries of Wildlife Area and to control livestock. The project will include clearing of woody vegetation along fence lines, replacing and repairing fence braces, posts, and wire, and adding informational and boundary signage at key points around the Wildlife Area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 I/M
Inland Deserts Region 787 N. Main Sreet, Suite 220
Bishop, CA 93514
Phone : (760) 872-1173
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.