University of California Hopland Research Center Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0315-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- University of California Hopland Research Center Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0315-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment. The project will replace a failing, 48-inch diameter culvert, sized for a 100-year flow event. The channel will be dry during project work. Rock armoring will be limited to the protection of the base of a cottonwood on the inlet side of the culvert. Some cutting and movement of recent large wood deposited adjacent to the outflow will be necessary to place the culvert, but large wood will be left instream to the extent possible.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces a culvert with a culvert that is correctly sized, placed, and aligned.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.