Lincoln Avenue 2nd Left Turn and Signal Synchronization
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Lincoln Avenue 2nd Left Turn and Signal Synchronization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will reconfigure lanes on westbound Lincoln Avenue between Santiago Boulevard and Tustin Avenue to provide two left turn lanes and synchronize traffic signal timing at three neighboring intersections. The purpose of the project is to reduce vehicle queuing along Lincoln Avenue, Santiago Boulevard, Lincoln Avenue off-ramp.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
1750 East Fourth Street, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6139
- Cross Streets
- SR 55 at Lincoln Ave/Nohl Ranch Rd.
- State Highways
- SR 55
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.