Schafer Stream Crossing and Pond Removal Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0471-R
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Schafer Stream Crossing and Pond Removal Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0471-R
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes seven encroachments. The seven encroachments will remediate impacts from unpermitted land development for cannabis cultivation. This unpermitted land development has caused extensive erosion by modifying site hydrology and concentrating flow to an inside ditch and hillside. The redirected hydrology has resulted in gullying and instability of slopes just above Little Larabee Creek. The work is designed to deconcentrate slopes, compaction of fill, installation of rocked fords, removal of existing culverts, stream remediation, revegetation, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes seven encroachments to remediate impacts from unpermitted land development for cannabis cultivation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.