Taylor Yard Bikeway/Pedestrian Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0077-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Taylor Yard Bikeway/Pedestrian Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0077-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of a multi-model bridge over the Los Angeles River. The proposed bridge is designed for bicycle and pedestrian use, and would also support emergency vehicles. On the south, the proposed bridge would connect with the existing bikeway along the river, and two ramps will be constructed, which will be compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. On the north, a bikeway ramp would be constructed. The proposed steel-framed bridge would be approximately 400-feet-long and supported on abutments and one foundational support pier in the central portion of the channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 962-4698
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographcal features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's deermination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.