2017 Storm Drainage DWR Emergency Rehabilitation - Phase 3 Critical Repair Sites (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0079-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- 2017 Storm Drainage DWR Emergency Rehabilitation - Phase 3 Critical Repair Sites (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0079-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0079-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the CA Dept. of Water Resources. High flow conditions during the winter of 2016/2017 resulted in erosion and other damage to levees and facilities throughout State Plan of Flood Control Project facilities (i.e. levees). Levees at multiple sites were damaged such that flood control performance has been compromised. In addition to the sites repaired during fall of 2017, nine additional repair sites have been identified for repair during summer of 2018.
- Sacramento San Joaquin Solano Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15269,15301,33, Class 1, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will repair flood damage caused by the 2017 atmospheric river storms where Governor Edmond G. Brown declared a State of Emergency, whereas Proclamations were signed, one on January 23, 2017, two on March 7, 2017, and one on March 19, 2017.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.