Moscow Road Streambank Restoration and Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Moscow Road Streambank Restoration and Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will restore and protect approx 93 lf of stream bank along the east side of Russian River where erosion, undercutting, and slumping has led to significant structural damage to the applicant's home. Rip rap, willow-rock lifts, and coir wrapped soil lifts with willow will be used to restore the bank.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
- Other Location Info
- Monte Rio
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor alterations to land that will improve bank stabilization and habitat and will stabilize the bank against catastrophic structural damage to home.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.