15675 DPR- Gregory Creek Stream Flow Improvement/ Wall Protection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0189-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 15675 DPR- Gregory Creek Stream Flow Improvement/ Wall Protection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0189-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0189-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to DDDD3, LLC. The project involves the reconstruction of an 18 lf segment of the east side of the Gregory Creek stream bank. This segment of stream bank has eroded over the years due to voids in the existing rock rip rap that currently serves to retain the bank edge. The project will utilize the existing rock within the stream prism and involve no import of rock material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of an existing private structure, involving negligible or no expansion or use beyond that which is already being utilized.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.