Tayman Golf Course Flood Control / Storm Water Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Tayman Golf Course Flood Control / Storm Water Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to replace an undersized culvert to convey storm water more efficiently and reduce localized flooding. The applicant proposes to disturb approximately 0.001 acres or 18 linear feet of the wetland swale to remove the undersized culvert and replace it with a 24-inch High Density Polyethylene culvert pipe re-connecting it to an existing outlet structure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- 38.6191°N'"N 122.8572°W'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of an existing failed facility (culvert) with a culvert of equal length at the same site with the same purpose.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.