Lawson Culvert Extension Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0446-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lawson Culvert Extension Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0446-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0446-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Tyler Lawson, representing Diamond D Construction LLC. The project is limited to one encroachment, to extend by 25 ft an existing culvert on a seasonal stream, upstream of an existing residence and yard. The existing channel will be shaped to receive the extension culvert, the culvert will be placed and attached, and a grassy slope adjacent to the channel will be levelled. The soil from this slope will be used to backfill and cover the culvert extension, and the inlet will be rock armored to prevent erosion. No riparian vegetation or trees will be removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project extends an existing culvert in an area of low habitat value. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.