Calaveras SR 49 Overlay - EA: 1H440
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- Calaveras SR 49 Overlay - EA: 1H440
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a HM-1 project to place a 0.10 foot of Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt overlay on SR 49 in Calaveras County. The project will occur on existing paved surfaces and shoulder areas within Caltrans ROW. The purpose of the project is to repair the damaged pavement to extend the service life of SR 49. The need for the project is to prevent further deterioration of the highway surface.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- Mokelumne Hill
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.