Golden Bjorndahl Water Diversion Pasture Irrigation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0213-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Golden Bjorndahl Water Diversion Pasture Irrigation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0213-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment with seasonal placement and removal of a single-screened agricultural pump intake at the Point of Diversion (POD) with removal of willows and blackberry bushes along about 20 feet of the Russian to maintain access to the stream. From April 1 to November 15 of each year, water will be diverted at a rate not to exceed 1,350 gallons per minute (gpm) under riparian claim, Water Right License No. 9840, and contract with Mendocino County Russian River Flood Control and Water Conservation improvement District. The Permittee will divert up to 75 acre-feet of water diverted per annum using appropriate fish screening.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted to protect instream flows in the Russian River.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.