Miller Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0291-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Miller Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0291-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from an unnamed tributary to Redwood Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. One encroachment is to upgrade a failing and undersized culvert. Work for this encroachment will include excavation, removal of the failing culvert, replacement with a new properly sized culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2077
- Blue Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to two encroachments to permit water diversion for domestic use and upgrade a failing road/stream corssing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.