Sylvandale Road Association Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0457-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Sylvandale Road Association Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0457-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment. The project will replace a failed double culvert with a 10.3 foot by 15.3 foot elliptical culvert, buried at least two feet into the channel. It will be at grade, aligned with the channel, and sized to pass a 100 year flow event. The inlet and outlet will be armored to prevent erosion, and exposed soil will be mulched and seeded. The channel will be dry during project work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces a culvert with a culvert that is correctly sized, placed, and aligned.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.