John Clark Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0559-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- John Clark Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0559-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The P)roject is limited to constructing a new intake strucure, pumping plant and fish screen for the purposes of irrigating 35.8 acres of pasture and annual maintenance of the fish screen.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2779
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The actual impacted area is minor approximately 16 square feet.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.