Crib Wall Failure Storm Damage Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Crib Wall Failure Storm Damage Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Under a director's order for emergency work, the Caltrans is proposing work on SR 70 in Plumas County to reinforce a failing steel crib retaining wall and to reconstruct a section of the highway that was damaged during significant storm events in 2017.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080b; 14 CCR 15260
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.