Phillips Emergency Foundation Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0184-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Phillips Emergency Foundation Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0184-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0184-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Paul Phillips. The project is limited to replacement of eroded rock slope protection placed over the soil immediately in front of the foundation of the residence on the property. This protective quarry stone will be placed on the beach and extend outward into the lake. Additional large rock boulders will be placed within the rock slope protection in a line generally perpendicular to normal wave path to act as an energy dissipater and help to stabilize the soil.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301d, 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a small project intended to repair the damaged foundation of a house and reinforce the other supports for the deck on the house w/o any significant expansion outside of the existing footprint.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.