Rochioli Streambank Stabilization and Revegetation Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Rochioli Streambank Stabilization and Revegetation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is stabilize recently eroded banks of an unnamed tributary and the Russian River along the applicant's property using bioengineered treatments. The proposed project would include installation of a live willow wall, rock and willow brush layers, vegetated boulder banks, and live willow brush mattress along with stabilizing the bank angle at five adjacent sites along approx 285 lf of the unnamed tributary. The applicant also proposes a repair to an existing bioengineered structure installed approx ten years ago along approx 82 lf of the Russian River.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project maintenance of an existing bioengineered bank stabilization structure with no increase in size as well as minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.