Arden Hall Pedestrian Bridge Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0080-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Arden Hall Pedestrian Bridge Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0080-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the following activities: 1) Replacement of the cabling and decking for the pedestrian bridge. 2) Removal and replacement of the platform supporting the North side of the bridge where it crosses the river. The new platform will consist of steel re-enforced concrete poured betwen two large granite boulders on the North Bank of the River and the steel re-enforcing stock will be tied to the two boulders by inserting the ends of the bar stock into holes drilled into the boulders and then sealed with epoxy.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a repair and rehabilitation project for an existing structure (pedestrian bridge without expansion of the footprint beyond the currently existing structure and with no change in intended use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.