Erler Pier Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0155-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Erler Pier Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0155-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will rebuild the outer 8' x 24' section of the Erler Pier that was damaged during the winter. The damaged section of the pi8er willl be removd with the exception of the concrete footings. New post will be attached to the footings with a post bases connected to the concrete with Titan HD screw anchors. 4' x 8' joists will be supported by 6' x 10' beams that are attached to the posts. Marine grade plywood will be used as the decking surface. A turbidity curtain and caissons will be installed around the pier as necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and watre and will not remove any healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.